THE ONLY BOARD-CERTIFIED CIVIL TRIAL LAWYER & REGISTERED NURSE
Florida Personal Injury LawyersOffices in Palm Harbor, Tampa, and St. Augustine
What Makes The Nurse Lawyer Different Than Every Other Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Florida Board Certified Trial Lawyer
- Registered Nurse
- Medical Training to Maximize Case Value
- Available 24/7 - Every Client has Maryann’s Personal Cell Phone Number
- High Quality Results
- Countless Happy Clients
- Comprehensive and Effective Legal Strategies
Real Clients. Authentic Reviews.
10 Reasons Why It Is Important to Hire an Attorney with Medical Training
Being a registered nurse helps Maryann in so many ways including:
- As a registered nurse, Maryann Furman has the medical education, training, and medical experience to help you get the absolute top dollar for your injuries.
- The ability to understand the medical records better than any insurance adjuster or defense attorney who opposes her.
- The ability to understand her client’s injuries.
- The ability to understand the medical records.
- The ability to understand prior injuries and prior traumas and how the body can be hurt even easier than someone whose body has never undergone trauma.
- The ability to understand pre-existing medical conditions that might affect current injuries.
- The ability to discuss her client’s treatment with the medical providers to make sure that her clients are getting the best treatment possible.
- The ability to attack, cross-examine, and usually annihilate the doctors hired by insurance companies to say her clients weren’t injured.
- The ability to have patience and understanding of her clients who are suffering from chronic pain and permanent injuries.
- The ability to use her medical background to argue the case medically and win her clients the maximum recovery!
Frequently Asked Questions About the Florida Bar
Why Does Maryann Furman RN, ESQ. Provide Her Cell Phone Number To Every Client?
- The number 1 thing most clients complain about when they have a personal injury case is that they can’t get a hold of their lawyer.
- Some victims of personal injuries who have hired big advertising law firms have never even met with their lawyer and have only ever spoken to paralegals, case managers or investigators.
- Some lawyers advertise that they give clients their cell phone, but in reality it’s a phone taken home by a paralegal or case manager on nights and weekends.
- Since opening The Nurse Lawyer, P.A. in 2012, Maryann has given each and every client her one and only personal cell phone number, 727-457-1903, and has posted it on her website.
- It is important to Maryann that her clients know that she is available to them 24/7 and when her clients have a question, they can easily access their lawyer directly without having to go through any support staff.
- It is the excellent client communication and the ease of being able to reach her, that makes Maryann so highly recommended by clients to their family and friends when they need a lawyer.