Personal Injury Attorney
Offices in Palm Harbor, Tampa, and St. Augustine
WHAT MAKES THE NURSE LAWYER DIFFERENT THAN EVERY OTHER PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
Maryann Furman is the ONLY board-certified civil trial lawyer and registered nurse in the entire state of Florida. On top of those impressive credentials, she gives each and every client her personal cell phone number 727-457-1903. There is just no one else like her.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HIRE A LAWYER WITH MEDICAL TRAINING?
- As registered nurse, Maryann Furman has the medical education, training and medical experience to help you get the absolute top dollar for your injuries.
- Being a registered nurse helps Maryann in so many ways including:
- The ability to understand the medical records better than any insurance adjuster or defense attorney that opposes her;
- The ability to understand her client’s injuries;
- The ability to understand the medical records;
- The ability to understand prior injuries and prior traumas and how the body can be hurt even easier than someone whose body has never undergone trauma;
- The ability to understand pre-existing medical conditions that might effect current injuries;
- The ability to discuss her client’s treatment with the medical providers to make sure that her clients are getting the best treatment possible;
- The ability to attack, cross examine, and usually annihilate the doctors hired by insurance companies to say her clients weren’t injured;
- The ability to have patience and understanding of her clients who are suffering from chronic pain and permanent injuries; and
- The ability to use her medical background to argue the case medically and win her clients the maximum recovery!
WHY DOES MARYANN FURMAN RN, ESQ. PROVIDE HER CELL NUMBER TO EVERY CLIENT?
- The number 1 thing most clients complain about when they have a personal injury case is that they can’t get a hold of their lawyer.
- Some victims of personal injuries who have hired big advertising law firms have never even met with their lawyer and have only ever spoken to paralegals, case managers or investigators.
- Some lawyers advertise that they give clients their cell phone, but in reality it’s a phone taken home by a paralegal or case manager on nights and weekends.
- Since opening The Nurse Lawyer, P.A. in 2012, Maryann has given each and every client her one and only personal cell phone number, 727-457-1903, and has posted it on her website.
- It is important to Maryann that her clients know that she is available to them 24/7 and when her clients have a question, they can easily access their lawyer directly without having to go through any support staff.
- It is the excellent client communication and the ease of being able to reach her, that makes Maryann so highly recommended by clients to their family and friends when they need a lawyer.